Herbed Greek Purple Pepper Dip
Measure twice and cut once, again, and again. With a bit of patience, our purple pepper is prepared for its journey into our Happy Belly! Today’s herbed greek purple pepper dip is inspired by the flavors of Greece, while the finely-chopped raw peppers offer a festive pop of color.
The key to honing in the overall flavor of this Mediterranean dip is to use a high quality Greek olive oil. My favorite Greek olive oils are either the robust Koroneiki, or the mild Manaki, both of which can be found online at KolossosLife.com. If you still have bread left from last week’s pesto, then this dip will surely give you a helping hand.
- 2 small purple peppers, julienned
- 2 tbsp chopped oil cured black olives
- 1 scallion, white and light green parts only, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- a pinch of Maldon salt flakes
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of Violife feta, cut into small dice
- ½ cup Kolossos olive oil or olive oil of your choice